Welcome To Structuretech Engineering PC
How Can we Help?
Our team of experts come together to provide full-service engineering consulting services along with inspections and forensics. We are focused on creating, designing, and providing cost effective and efficient engineering solutions to our clients. We pride ourselves on building a team of highly focused, dynamic, and talented individuals and we are committed to forming meaningful connections and partnerships.
Structuretech is a multi-services structural and civil engineering firm that provides comprehensive engineering services to a wide range of projects of every size and complexity.
The firm provides full professional engineering services including structural analysis and designs, structural calculation and reports, structural repairs and modifications, building envelope and facade inspection, structural integrity and condition assessments, structural peer review, forensic and failure investigation, underpinning and shoring designs, structural lifting/jacking design, value engineering, and expert witness/litigation support, general contractor submittals and preparation of shop drawings, construction inspection, site plan design, hydrology and hydraulic studies, storm water management design, construction management, and engineering oversight.
Our principals and senior management continue to remain involved to ensure that each project is given the attention, time, and resources needed for successful completion and to surpass all clients’ expectations.
Contact Us For Quote
or you can directly call us
Structuretech Engineering services preserves design aesthetics, reduces construction costs and delivers exceptional service and quality on every project
Our highly educated and experienced engineers are dedicated to provide high quality designs and cost effective solutions to today’s most demanding projects.
Our structural engineering capabilities include all types of structural analysis, design, evaluations, development of construction documents, and construction phase administration services.Read More
In NYC it is imperative that Special Inspections are conducted during the construction phase of applicable projects when required by code and/or specified by the design professional in order to verify that the work is being done in accordance with code, approved plans and specifications. Special Inspections can only be performed by certified Special Inspectors.
Our Services Include
- Structural Steel- Welding
- Structural Steel- Details
- Structural Steel- High Strength Bolting
- Structural Cold- Formed Steel
- Concrete- Cast-In-Place
- Concrete- Precast
- Concrete- Prestressed
- Wood- Installation of High Load Diaphragms
- Wood- Installation of Metal-Plate-Connected
- Wood- Installation of Prefabricated I-Joists
- Subgrade Inspection
- Subsurface Conditions- Fill Placement & In-Place Density
- Subsurface Investigations (Borings/Test Pits)
- Deep Foundation Elements
- Helical Piles (BB#2014-020)
- Vertical Masonry Foundation Elements
- Wall Panels, Curtain Walls and Veneers
- Sprayed Fire Resistant Materials
- Mastic and Intumescent Fire-resistant Coatings
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Smoke Control Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Fuel-Oil Storage and Fuel-Oil Piping Systems
- Structural Stability- Existing Buildings
- Excavations- Sheeting, Shoring and Bracing
- Private On-Site Storm Water Drainage Disposal
- Systems and Detention Facilities Installation
- Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Heating Systems
- Fire-resistant Penetrations and Joints
- Flood Zone Compliance
- Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- Post-Installed Anchors (BB# 2014-018, 2014-019)